1. Responsible for the Treatment
The party Responsible for the Treatment corresponds to the owner of the website, whose complete data are: HIJOS DE RIVERA S.A.U. with CIF A15002637 and legal address at Calle José María Rivera Corral 6, 15008 in A Coruña.
Identification of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Processed data, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Processed data: The data subject to treatment will be different depending on the different sections or services made available to the user and used by him/her, as well as the additional treatments allowed or authorized by him/her.
- Data obtained from the user: These are the data provided by the user in the process of completing the forms provided, as well as in the subscription to our bulletins or newsletters.
Among these data are the identification and contact data, such as the name and surnames and the email address, among others. In each of the forms, it will be indicated which are mandatory and which will be optional.
- Data not obtained from the user: During navigation, data such as those sent by the browser, the IP address assigned by your provider or the information of the device used may be provided.
In case you have decided to register using your profile on social networks, these will provide us with data shared with them, such as geolocation, personal characteristics, social circumstances or academic and professional data, among others, including identifying data such as the profile picture. It is possible to review the configuration of the different social platforms in case you want to revoke the permissions granted and, with it, the information transmitted through the social connector.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be as follows
- Registration: The user may register in a specific section, in order to manage their tastes, preferences and subscriptions. In the case that other sections are enabled (store, downloads, etc.), an access will be enabled to manage them through the registration.
- Contact: The email or telephone number provided for the contact will be used for an effective answer to the questions raised.
- Promotional actions and personalized communications: Sent through the means chosen by the user, be it email, messaging system, notification systems or the like, which must be verified or previously approved by the user.
- Creation of a profile: In order to determine what the tastes and preferences of our users may be, we will use the data provided, so that we can personalize our products and services, as well as commercial and marketing actions, carried out even in those platforms or social networks in which the user has a presence. The creation of a profile will not imply, in any case, the adoption of automated decisions that produce legal effects or that significantly affect the user in a similar way.
- Promotions, clubs and contests: When participating in any of our activities or contests, we will process the data provided based on each promotional action. In each of them, the corresponding legal bases will be published, which will provide more detailed information on the processing of personal data.
- Sale and purchase of products (stores): The registered users will be able to access the online store, where they can purchase the products and/or services available. In the event that the purchase process involves the communication of data to the distributor, they will be informed during the purchase process.
2.3 Conservation. The conservation period will be as follows
- Registration: The information provided in the registration phase will be kept as long as the user maintains their condition.
- Contact: The data will be kept as long as necessary to fulfil the intended purpose.
- Promotional actions and personalized communications: The data will be processed, from the time the user gives his consent until his withdrawal, which can be granted as many times as he/she wishes. In each communication, the user will find a free and accessible procedure to manage it.
- Creation of a profile: The data will be processed, from the time the user gives his consent to the withdrawal of the same through the mechanism of each social network, by contacting the Privacy Committee or through the link provided in the section “My account”.
- Promotions, clubs and contests: We will keep the data as long as the activity lasts and they will be kept for the strictly necessary time to attend to possible claims or the for the term established by law.
- Sale and purchase of products (stores): The information will be kept for the fulfilment of contractual obligations, as well as those in accounting and tax matters. It will also be kept in anticipation of attending to possible complaints from customers and consumers.
3. Legitimization of the treatment
According to the treatments carried out on the website, we inform below of the legal bases of each of them:
- Execution of a contract: The data recorded in the registration, purchase or those facilitated in order to participate in a promotional activity will be used.
- Consent: It will be duly obtained for the elaboration of the profile, the sending of newsletters and news, as well as to provide a timely response to all those questions or questions asked by the Users.
The consent will always be revocable and can be withdrawn at any time. It should be remembered that it is possible to regulate the consent granted on the social platforms chosen by the user.
- Legitimate interest: It will correspond to the legitimate interest of the Owner to send commercial communications, according to the tastes and interests of the users and the data obtained from browsing.
4. Exercise of rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not any personal data concerning them is being processed. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data or oppose the treatment thereof, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
For this purpose, users may send a written communication to, the Data Protection Committee, c/ José María Rivera Corral, 6 15008 A Coruña or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity card or equivalent supporting documentation. Said information appears in the heading of this document, where the Data Protection Officer has been identified.
As an additional management method, users will be able to manage their privacy settings through the section “My account”, accessible from any Hijos de Rivera site with an integrated login. Here they will be able to decide through which means they wish to receive communications or the types of communications they receive. From this same section they can also disconnect their account from a social network.
Those users who wish to do so, can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, accessible from (https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
5. Recipients and assignments
There are no plans to carry out international data transfers outside the scope of the European Union.
The data used in the purchase process of the “Estrella Galicia Store” must be communicated to Move (Move Estrella Galicia Digital, SL, B70605043, with address at Calle Jose María Rivera Corral 6 15008 A Coruña (A Coruña), company in charge of managing and processing orders.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain websites to store and retrieve information about the navigation performed from such computer.
On this website the following cookies as detailed below:
|OWN COOKIES||logged_in||Inicio de sesión||Hijos de Rivera|
|OWN COOKIES||mas18cokie||Muro de edad||Hijos de Rivera|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES||:_ga||Analítica|