1.Data management responsibility
The responsibility over data management corresponds to the owner of the website, whose complete data are: HIJOS DE RIVERA, S.A.U., with CIF A15002637 and address at C/ José María Rivera Corral, 6 15008 A Coruña.
2. Types of data, purposes and term of conservation
2.1 Processed data: For the purpose of requesting information or contacting the Owner, subscribing to our newsletters, participating in promotions or contests, or participating in a selection process, whether called by the company or through an application submitted by the user, some data must be provided through the completion of the forms provided, which will indicate which of such data are mandatory.
During navigation, data such as the IP address assigned by the internet provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided by the user.
2.2 Purpose: The purposes will be the following:
- Contact: The email or telephone provided for the contact, will be used for an effective answer to the questions raised by the User.
- Newsletters: The email, which must be verified by the user, will be used to send newsletters, according to the User’s interests.
- Sending of CVs: The data included in the CVs sent by the User will be used in selection processes, current and future, although the Owner holds the right to directly delete the provided information.
2.3 Conservation. The period of data conservation will be the following:
- Newsletters: The data will be processed, from the moment the user gives his/her consent to its withdrawal, which may be granted as many times as he/she wants. In each communication, the user will find a free and accessible procedure to manage such consent.
- Sending of CVs: The data will be processed, from its reception, for a period of two years, unless the user submits his/her request for deletion first.
3. Exercise of rights
Every user has the right to obtain confirmation about whether his/her personal data are being processed or not. The user has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the original purposes.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose such processing, in which case the Owner will only keep such data for the exercise or defence of claims.
For this purpose, the User may send a written communication to the LOPD Committee, c/ José María Rivera Corral, 6, 15008, A Coruña or to the email email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
In case the User wishes to exercise the portability right, these data will be provided to the new responsible entity.
4. Legitimation of data management
The legal basis for the management of the provided data is the consent granted by the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes, as well as for the execution of a contract in which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures. Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
5. Recipients and assignments
The abovementioned data will not be transferred to third parties nor international transfers will be made.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain websites to store and retrieve information about the navigation performed from such computer.
On this website the following cookies as detailed below:
|OWN COOKIES||logged_in||Inicio de sesión||Hijos de Rivera|
|OWN COOKIES||mas18cokie||Muro de edad||Hijos de Rivera|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES||:_ga||Analítica|