1. Responsible for the treatment
The agent Responsible for The treatment corresponds to the owner of the website, whose complete information is: HIJOS DE RIVERA S.A.U. with CIF A15002637 and address at Rúa José María Rivera Corral 6, 15008, A Coruña.
Identification of the data protection delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Processed data, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Processed data: the data subject to treatment will be different according to the different sections or services available to the user, or according to the ones he uses. They will also be different depending on the additional treatments allowed or authorized by the user.
- Data obtained from the user: these are the data provided by the user in the process of filling in the forms provided, such as registration or subscription to newsletters. These data include identification and contact data, such as name, address and email address, among others. In each form it will be indicated which data will be mandatory and which ones are optional.
- Data not obtained from the user: during navigation, data such as that sent by the browser, the IP address assigned by the provider or information about the device used will be provided to us. This information, in case it has been accepted by the user through the corresponding categories of cookies, can be used to personalize the content and advertisements displayed, as well as to contribute to the profiling of the users.
In case the user decided to register using their profile on social networks, these will provide us with data shared with them, such as geolocation, personal characteristics, social circumstances or academic and professional data among others, among which are identifying data, including profile picture. It is possible to review the configuration of the different social platforms in case of wanting to revoke the permissions granted and, with them, the information shared through the social networks.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes will be the following
- Registration: The user may register in a specific section, in order to manage their tastes, preferences and subscriptions. If other sections (store, downloads, etc.) are enabled, the registration will enable access to manage them.
- Contact: The email or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective answer to any queries made.
- Promotional actions and personalized communications: Sent through the means chosen by the user, be it email, messaging system, notification systems or similar, which must be verified or previously approved by the user.
- Creation of a profile: In order to determine what the tastes and preferences of our users may be, we will use the data provided, so that we can personalize our products and services, as well as commercial and marketing actions, carried out even in those platforms or social networks in which the user has a presence. The creation of a profile will not imply, in any case, the adoption of automated decisions with any legal effect or that may significantly affect the user in a similar way.
- Promotions, and contests: When participating in any of our activities or contests, we will treat the provided data according to the needs of each promotional action.
The corresponding legal bases will be published in each action, where more detailed information on the processing of personal data will be provided.
- Buying and selling of products (store, courses and tickets): Users will be able to access the online store, where they can purchase the available products and/or services. In the event that the purchase process involves the communication of data to the distributor, this will be communicated during the purchase process.
- Courses: We will process the data of the users who register in our online training platform to manage access to the course content.
2.3 Conservation. The conservation period will be the following
- Registration: The information provided in the registration phase will be kept as long as the user maintains its status.
- Contact: The data will be kept as long as they are necessary to fulfil the intended purpose.
- Promotional actions and personalized communications: The data will be processed, from the moment the user gives their consent until the withdrawal thereof, which may be granted as many times as they want.
- Creation of a profile: The data will be processed from the moment the user gives their consent until the withdrawal of the same through the means provided for such purpose.
- Promotions, clubs and contests: We will keep the data for as long as the activity lasts and they will be kept for the strictly necessary time to attend to possible claims or the period established by law.
- Purchase and sale of products (stores): The information will be kept for the fulfilment of contractual obligations, as well as those in accounting and tax matters. It will also be kept in anticipation of dealing with possible claims made by customers and consumers.
- Training: The information will be kept for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and in anticipation of attending possible claims from clients and consumers.
3. Legitimation of the treatment
According to the data treatments carried out on the website, in the text below we will provide information about legitimation bases of each of them:
- Execution of a contract: The data entered in the registration process, purchase of products or exchange of access codes to training courses or those provided for participation in a promotional activity will be used.
- Consent: It will be duly obtained for the elaboration of the profile, the sending of newsletters and news, as well as to give a timely answer to all those claims or questions made by the users. The consent will always be revocable and may be withdrawn at any time, through mechanisms such as the links located at the bottom of the communications, the sections provided for this purpose in the “My account” section or by sending a communication to the contact email of the Data Protection Committee.
- Legitimate interest: It will be in the legitimate interest of the Holder to send commercial communications based on the interests expressed by the user.
4. Exercise of rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not any personal data concerning them is being processed. Interested people have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request its deletion where appropriate, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose their processing, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
For this purpose, users may send a written communication to the Data Protection Committee, rúa José María Rivera Corral, 6, 15008 A Coruña or to the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity card or an equivalent document.
As an additional management method, users can modify their privacy options from the “My account” section, accessible from any Hijos de Rivera website with integrated login. They may also manage their privacy preferences through the links in the footer of the commercial communications received.
Those users who wish to do so can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, accessible from https://sedeagpd.gob.es.
5. Recipients and transfer
The data collected may be transferred to servers located in territories outside the European Union, with all the necessary guarantees since this transfer would be based on the signature of SCCs (Standard Contractual Clauses).
The data used in the purchase process of the “Estrella Galicia Store” must be communicated to Move (Move Estrella Galicia Digital, SL, B70605043) with address at rúa Jose María Rivera Corral, 6, 15008 A Coruña (A Coruña), which is the company in charge of managing and processing orders.