We have researched the essence of the way step by step and stage by stage, to create a very refreshing beer that quenches the thirst of the pilgrim. An Estrella as a tribute to Galicia and the Camino de Santiago.
A Galician Witbier as a tribute to Galicia and the Camino de Santiago made with natural ingredients from the Camino:
- Orange: Valencia- Levante Way
- Coriander: Portugal- Portuguese Way
- Wheat: Galicia- English Way
- Barley malt: Castilla- French Way
Pilsen, Pale Ale, Vienna and roasted wheat malt,
Ale for Witbier style
Water, * barley malt, corn and hops.
- Cheeses: soft cheeses, of medium intensity and with good acidity, such as the French Camembert or Brie. Semi-soft cow cheeses such as Gouda or Emmental, which allow the addition of spices or as they are served in Belgium, accompanied by celery salt..
- Fish and shellfish: With light cooking, natural or marinated, presented in fresh preparations such as salpicón or ceviche.
- Vegetables: In salads that can be accompanied by mustard vinaigrettes with fruit such as the Waldorf salad.
- Meats: With poultry meat such as duck and with slow cooking preparations such as confit, where you can add fruits that provide greater acidity